Woo Fest is a multi- genre music festival for all ages that raises funds for St Richard’s Hospice, Worcester. It’s set in a beautiful location near Upton upon Severn at the Drum and Monkey and has gone from strength to strength since its launch in 2015 raising over £110K. It's grown from a small festival of friends and family to the first festival on the calendar for many new friends, and now achieved national recognition as the Best small festival in the UK (UK Festival awards 2019)
• Ensure every single penny of the ticket price goes straight to St Richards Hospice, only possible through the love and support of sponsors and volunteers
• Showcase high quality musicians playing a mix of genres and covers/originals from reggae to hard rock and everything in between, and give new local acts a chance to perform
• Create a friendly chilled environment where all ages and people mix
• Provide constant music on 2 alternating stages
• Provide quality food at reasonable prices, lovingly prepared by our volunteers ensuring every single penny goes to the hospice
• Ensure there are loads of things for kids to do - in the past this has included music/dance workshops, traditional bouncy/slidey stuff, bushcraft, craft workshops and a shop where all proceeds go to the hospice.
• Provide full camp site facilities for a true festival experience - apart from the toilets - we have proper toilets!
Copyright 2018 Woo Fest - All Rights Reserved.
Photographs by Spectrum Photography, Richard Purvis Photography, Red images Photography, Firefly Aerial Images and Totally Taken (unless stated)