Woo Fest is a multi- genre music festival for all ages that raises funds for St Richard’s Hospice, Worcester. It’s set in a beautiful location near Upton upon Severn at the Drum and Monkey and has gone from strength to strength since its launch in 2015 raising over £37K. It has grown from a small festival of friends and family to the first festival on the calendar for many new friends.
• Ensure every single penny of the ticket price goes straight to St Richards Hospice, only possible through the love and support of sponsors and volunteers
• Showcase high quality musicians playing a mix of genres and covers/originals from reggae to hard rock and everything in between. Our bands love supporting
• Create a friendly chilled environment where all ages and people mix
• Provide constant music on 2 alternating stages
• Provide quality food at reasonable prices, lovingly prepared by our volunteers ensuring every single penny goes to the hospice
• Ensure there are loads of things for kids to do - in the past this has included music/dance workshops, traditional bouncy/slidey stuff, bushcraft, craft workshops and a shop where all proceeds go to the hospice.
• Provide full camp site facilities for a true festival experience - apart from the toilets - we have proper toilets!
Copyright 2018 Woo Fest - All Rights Reserved.
Photographs by Andy Dawson Photography, Richard Purvis Photography, Red images Photography, Firefly Aerial Images and Totally Taken (unless stated)